MIDDLE SCHOOL STAGE (CLASS 6 TO 8)
Core and Additional subjects: English, Second Language (Kannada/Hindi/Sanskrit), Third Language (Hindi/Kannada/Sanskrit), Mathematics, Science & Technology, Social Science, Computer Science and Environmental Education.
Learning activities are incorporated in the following ways:
- Executing gross body movements and fine motor movements.
- Role play, story-telling, recalling, conversing, reading, fluency and comprehension.
- Exploring and discovering their immediate environment and interacting with peers and adults.
- Working in groups, taking initiatives, sharing, caring and collaborating.
- Vocabulary and communication building activities and creating space for free and independent expression.
- Fostering logical and reasoning abilities of the learners through various activities.